Hasty Pope LLP has a long history of community service to the state of Georgia. Our dedication to our clients and to our profession stems from our desire to benefit and help the communities where we live. Georgia is our home, and we take great satisfaction in working toward the betterment of our neighborhoods.
Our firm supports:
- Kids Chance, a foundation that gives financial support to the children of injured or killed workers
- Civil Justice PAC, created to ensure that elected officials are reminded each year to protect the rights of the injured
- Lawyers Foundation of Georgia, a nonprofit public service organization whose goal is to enhance the system of justice, support lawyers, and assist the community.
We also give back to the community by supporting local organizations, including:
- Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes. Read the Sheriff’s letter of appreciation.
- The Medical Center Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization associated with Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Hall County
- Northeast Georgia Speech Center
- Glory Hope & Life
- Cherokee County Parks and Recreation
- Gainesville Parks and Recreation
- Cherokee County Safe Kids
- Gainesville-Hall County Safe Kids